Eligible Users of Campus Rec Facilities
- Any student currently enrolled at Sonoma State University with a valid ID card is allowed to use the facility. Students will recieve membership free with tuition during the fall, winter, and spring sessions.
- Faculty/ Staff:
- Any current employee of Sonoma State University is eligible to purchase a membership to the Campus Recreation Facilities.
- Emeritus/ Retiree:
- Any former Sonoma State University employee having been honored with Emeritus status or officially designated, as a retired employee is eligible to become a member to the Campus Recreation Facilities. Those members who qualify as Emeritus or Retiree receive their membership at no cost.
- Any person who has graduated from Sonoma State University is eligible for purchase of a membership to the Campus Recreation Facilities.
- Extended Education Students:
- Any student currently enrolled in the Extended Education program at Sonoma State University is eligible to purchase a membership to the Campus Recreation Facilities.
- Lifelong Learning Education Members:
- Any current member of the lifelong learning program is eligible to purchase a membership to the Campus Recreation Facilities.
- Sponsored Members:
- Each current Campus Recreation member may sponsor one person to use the Campus Recreation Facilities. The sponsored member must be at least 16 years of age and members between 16 and 18 must be accompanied by sponsor at all times. Please note that sponsored members are NOT allowed to sponsor other individuals.
- Age Restrictions:
Those who are 15 years of age and under do not have access to any machines or weights in the Recreation Center. They may use Mckinley Gym, Mt. Everest Gym, the ping pong and fooseball table. They must be accompanied by somebody who is 18 and older. Those who are 16 years of age and older have access to the entire facility.
Types of memberships:
- Recreation Center Only:
- Available to any eligible users. Allows the member to gain access to the Recreation Center during operational hours.
- Pool Only:
- Available to any eligible user. Allows the member to gain access to the pool during Campus Recreation swim hours.
- Rec / Pool:
- Allows members to use both facilities during operational hours.
- Daily Passes:
- Any eligible users that do not wish to purchase a yearly, semester, 30-day to the Recreation Facilities can purchase daily passes.
- Guest Passes:
Students and those with current memberships to the Recreation Center may sponsor guests at two separate occasions of their choice, per semester. Passes are good for a one-time entry. Guest must check-in at the front desk prior to entry. Sponsoring individuals are responsible for their guests.